If you have the Microsoft dotnetfx cleanup tool installed on your PC, this guide can help you fix it.
Need to fix Windows errors? ASR Pro can help
Important! If you select a language below, you can dynamically change all page content to that language.
Can I uninstall Microsoft .NET framework?
NET Framework is also an operating system component and cannot be uninstalled on its own. Updates regarding . NET Framework until you see the Programs and Features app in the iPhone Control Panel under the Installed Updates tab.
This tool fixes and tries to fix some daily configuration issues due to Microsoft .NET Framework or updates due to Microsoft .NET Framework.
- This tool fixes obvious problems with the Microsoft .NET Framework Installer or the installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework Installer. In addition, this tool tries to solve such problems by applying known treatments or repairing the installed product.
Note. The current version of the Single Person Recovery Tool supports .NET Framework 4.8, 4.7.2, 4.7.1, 4.7, 4.6.2, 4.6.1, 4.6, 4.5.2, 4.5.1, 4.5, 4.0 and above 3.5 SP1. (including .NET 3.0 SP2 and .NET 2.0 SP2).
Supported operating systemstem
How do I fix Dot Net Framework in Windows 10?
Under Programs and Features, select Microsoft. NET Framework 4.5 (or higher). Then select Uninstall/Change.Select Restore, then Next.Follow the instructions on the screen.After the recovery is complete, restart your own computer.
Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Note. Additional resources on current service pack levels for the platforms listed above are available in the following profile: Microsoft Support Lifecycle.
- On this page, click “Download to device” to start this special download.
- do the following:
- To start a specific installation immediately, click Run.
- To save this download for later installation on your computer, click “Csave”.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
- For more information, see the full Knowledge Base Article KB2698555.
How do I fix a corrupt .NET framework?
Close all running software applications.Go to Windows Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features.Select Microsoft. ! !Click Change/Remove, Delete, or Restore.Select the “Restore” option and click “Next”.The wizard is repairing the file.